Vacation Days: NYC, Part Two

Friday, August 1, 2014
Something keeps bringing me back.


It's the bagels.


Just kidding, it's the people of course!

(But a little bit the bagels).

The main reason for this trip was to attend the bachelor party of the handsome gentleman above, LJ (aka "Poncho"). Poncho is one of my dearest friends in the whole world, and I am so fortunate to have such a wonderful person in my life. I'm also incredibly fortunate and honored to be in his wedding as one of his best ladies!


Or, as I am now called, "Worst Lady."

Because as you can see, I brought my A Game on. And what exactly did this bachelor party entail?


Yes, that's right, a Katy Perry concert.

I'm 29 years old, and I lived large at a Katy Perry concert. 

#yolo.

It was a whirlwind of a weekend, but it was so much fun and wonderful to get to spend this special day with LJ. I also snuck in a few other hugs throughout the weekend, so I'll quit gabbing, and just show you the rest through photos!

Photo Credit: Courtney Smith
Oh but first - My flight arrived three hours late and entailed switching planes, switching airports from La Guardia to NEWARK, grabbing the wrong luggage (obviously), missing the last NJ Transit train of the night (ahem, at 2:04 am), and shelling out a cool hundo to cab it to Queens. But when I arrived, my best friend Courtney greeted me with this birthday cake! And the candles almost burned down her entire apartment complex! (see before and after shot above). But she's so adorable! And I love her so much!!!

Okay, more pictures.



Poncho asked the Magic 8 Ball if I would meet my true love that night. This was the response I got.
#Accurate
LJ's amazing fiance Sean made us these awesome party favors!
(But in all seriousness I may have died without them.)

This was a random taco place on the LES, but sidenote, did you know bars in New York stay open until 4am? WHO NEEDS TO STAY OUT UNTIL 4AM?!
(Hint: We do.)
Because if you take me to a karaoke bar, this is a non-negotiable.
Life-saving morning after brunch in BK


And there you have it in a nutshell!

Unless otherwise stated, all photos were taken with my iPhone and edited in VSCO cam, A Beautiful Mess, and Fotor!

Upcoming trips: Peru and Panama in September and NYC again in October for Poncho's wedding!!


But in the meantime I'll be sleeping for an entire month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

> Back to Top